Dienstag, 12. Oktober 2010

Last two bentos

I miscalculated both bentos. For monday's bento I took too few vegetables out, for today's bento I had too much. It wasn't a big problem, because I could fill yesterday's up with corn and peas and ate the left over carrot and parsnip as breakfast, but it still is annoying.

Monday:
2010-10-11 (2)
Probably my last evening primrose blossom this year. The plants still have buds, but most didn't blossom in the last week and it started to freeze at night. I collected seeds and seeded some for the year after next year (they blossom in the second year). I hope, the birds didn't eat them.
The bento contains leftover potatoes from sunday lunch, peas and corn because there was a lot of space left, cauliflower, bean sprouts, green beans, kidney beans, prawns, brussel sprouts and tamagoyaki, coloured with paprika and filled with sesame.


Today:
2010-10-12
Rice, more coloured than flavoured with curry, green beans, zucchini, carrot, parsnip, fish burger, and brussel sprouts. The zucchini and parsnip were the last I had. My favourite seller at the farmers market is on holidays until next saturday, so no zucchinis for the next 1,5 weeks :(

Tomorrow I wont make a bento. I will be on a workshop with customers and we will go out for lunch. In the evening I will go to a concert by Michael Bublé with them (I was so surprised when they asked me O.O). There wont be enough time to go home between work and the concert, so maybe I can go to an asia market. I need anko, I want to eat daifuku.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen