Dienstag, 19. Oktober 2010

Pasta Bento

Pasta Bento

This is a bento for this week's bento challenge at Livejournal. I read the theme and thought, yes, something easy this time. I'll make ramson noodles. Or udon? And teddy pasta as decoration.Hm... or all 3. And whatever I find in our noodle drawer.
I found two other open packages that I could use some noodles from. There were some soup noodles, too, but they would have been to small, so I just took those 5 types.
Top tier: cauliflower, carrots, spaghetti, teddy pasta and sesame
Bottom tier: ramson noodles, spiral noodles (without a name on the package), wholemeal noodles called cornetti rigati, broccoli, green beans, udon noodles and black sesame.
I didn't have a sauce (any suggestions?), but the variety made up for this.

I wanted to post my last bentos on the weekend, but I'm a little obsessed with Glee and Juuni Kokki at the moment, so I spend most time watching. ^^; Have to get better. 

2 Kommentare:

  1. I've just found your blog and I have to say that it's a good idea to practice English :)
    As I am studying English, I'd like to obey to your suggestion in your introduction and correct one sentence which sounds a little bit weird ;)
    This one: "I found two other open packages..."
    It's better to use "which" in this case and to start out with the preposition (although the old prescriptive rule "never end a sentence with a preposition" is outdated and in fact not true ^^): "I found two other open packages from which I could use some noodles."
    The teddy pasta is great, by the way :)

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Thanks for the correction :) I never made a mistake with which in school, but that was years ago ^^; It doesn't sound that strange to my this way, but it probably is a false friend?

    AntwortenLöschen