Dienstag, 5. Oktober 2010

Smiling Bento

2010-10-04 (1)
My bentos have been pretty boring the last weeks. Maybe I just spend too much time reading and then there's no time left for decorating. Maybe I should plan my bentos beforehand and not decide most of it in the morning.
This isn't a charaben, but at least, it has a face. And there's nothing from the freezer in it. The bottom tier has carrots, mushrooms, spinach and cauliflower, the top tier has ramson noodles, carrot eyes with black sesame pupils, sesame hair and a cheese mouth.
Ramson is quite popular here for some years now. Especially in noodles and bread rolls. I'd love to try it as a vegetable, but it doesn't grow in my garden (yet, I bought seeds) and I didn't dare to look for it in the woods, because it is easily mistaken for poisonous plants :(

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen