Mittwoch, 25. Mai 2011

Bentos for grandma

It's been a while since I posted here. December was nothing but stress. Too much work, too long time without vacation @.@ And in the new year I wasn't really in the mood for bentos. I didn't have any creativity. Most bentos were just fried rice with vegetables. Healthy, but uninteresting :/
But now I'll try to bring my creativity back. My uncle moved out of my grandma's house, after living there for over a year without paying rent. >_< Well, at least he cooked for her. She isn't interested in eating any more. She doesn't dislike it, but she just doesn't feel hungry. So she doesn't make meals for herself. I decided to make bentos for her. Yesterday she put the bento box into the fridge and forgot it. But she ate it, after I reminded her in the evening. Today she had forgotten about the box when I came and asked her, but the box was empty and she said, she really liked it. Yay ^.^ These are 'our' first bentos:
Lettuce, zucchini, swede, carrots, mushrooms, rice, snow peas, broccoli, cauliflower.
The lettuce is from my own garden :)


Rice, a face made of chives and nori, snow peas, cauliflower, broccoli, zucchini covered with egg, scrambled eggs, kohlrabi, beetroot, carrots, swede.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen