Montag, 30. Mai 2011

A try on tofu #twitterfoodparty #twittertofuparty

P5302101 P5302102

I just came back to watching my Twitter timeline when another twitter food party was about to take place. The last time I particpated was fun (and yummy), so I wanted to be in again. Although the theme isn't mine this time.Whenever I make tofu, it somehow isn't satisfying. Tofu without spices is too plain, tofu with spices never really convinced me. I just don't know how to prepare it :(
This time I soaked it in mushroom soy sauce over night. The result: too salty. Still edible, but nothing I would want to eat often. Does anyone have tipps? There's another piece of tofu lying in the fridge.
The rest of the bentos contains rice mixed with quinoa, carrots, beetroot, broccoli, zucchini and chive blossoms and lettuce from my balcony.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen